How to Unlink Your Phone Number from WeChat
How to Unlink Your Phone Number from WeChat. To verify your WeChat account, you have to link a phone number to the WeChat ID. After linking a mobile number to the WeChat account, you cannot unlink it without replacing it with another phone number or removing the WeChat account. In case you still want to unlink your phone number from WeChat account, then follow the instructions mentioned below. Get support help 24/7 Hours of office.com/setup
Steps to Unlink Your Phone Number from WeChat
- Go to the WeChat application on the computer or mobile device.
- It resembles a two speech bubble given on olive color background.
- You will get the WeChat application on the home screen.
- In case you are getting the conversation menu on the screen, then press on the ‘Black” option to go back to the menu list of all the conversations.
- Press on the Me option located at the end right-hand side of the display.
- Press on the Settings option provided at the end of the WeChat profile list.
- Press on the Account Security option.
- Click on the Phone option.
- Press on the Change Mobile option. Here you will get the recently linked phone number and the pin code of a country.
- Click on the recent mobile number and after that, enter a new mobile number.
- Press on the OK button.
Now, you will get the confirmation code on the new mobile number you had entered already. office go to the link www.office.com/setup
Type the confirmation code on the given column provided by the WeChat to unlink your phone number.
In case you have not got any confirmation code on your registered mobile number, then press on the “No verification code received?” section.
At last, press on the Submit button to complete linking the new mobile number to the account registered with the WeChat.
Now, you have successfully unlink your phone number from WeChat. For to go the official website click here.